• Arab Bank, is the first private banking financial institution in the Arab World.
• Founded in 1930 with paid-up capital of 15,000 Palestinian pounds and 7 shareholders.
• Arab Bank Group has a geographically diversified international network of more than 600 branches spanning 5 continents.
• Arab Bank is the largest Jordanian financial institution in terms of assets, equity, and banking market share.
• Arab Bank is the largest listed company on Amman stock Exchange (ASE).
• Arab Bank was the first Arab financial institution in Switzerland with the establishment of Arab Bank (Switzerland) Ltd in 1962.
• Arab Bank locations in key financial markets and centers such as London, New York, Dubai, Singapore, Zurich, Paris, Frankfurt, Sydney and Bahrain.